TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION
1. In the Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply
I.“Company” means Kat Waters Yoga.
II. Student means any person that has completed a PARQ in the presence of Kathryn Waters. Studio means wherever Kat Waters Yoga is taking place.
III. “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
2. References in the Terms and Conditions to the singular will include the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the feminine gender.
3. The Company reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time which variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the Studio and the conduct of Students. Any such changes will be notified to Students and, until revoked, are and will be binding on Students.
4. The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Subject to condition 1.1, when a person has completed the Registration Form he / she will become a Client of the Studio.
2. Acceptance of a person as a Student is in the absolute discretion of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to expel from the Studio, suspend for a specific period or refuse to renew the Studentship of any Student whose conduct is or may, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, be injurious to the character of the Studio or which amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise in the interests of the other Students of the Studio. Any Students so expelled will forthwith cease to be a Students of the Studio and will not be entitled to any refund for any period during which his Studentship is suspended.
4. If a Student brings a guest to a class that guest must before the commencement of the relevant session purchase the relevant session online in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for Classes are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.
6. CLASS AND SESSION PLANS
I.Drop-In – 1 class to be used on date of purchase
II. 4 Session Package - 4 classes to be used within 4 weeks of taking the first class
III. 6 Session Package - 6 classes to be used within 6 weeks of taking the first class
IV. 10 Session Package - 10 classes to be used within 10 weeks of taking the first class
VI. 1 Private Session - 1 class to be used within 1 week
VII. 5 Private Sessions - 5 classes to be used within 5 weeks of taking the first class
VIII. 10 Private Sessions - 10 classes to be used within 10 weeks of taking the first class
IX. Corporate Packages are available upon enquiry
7. Fees for Single classes, packages, private and corporate may be increased at Kat Waters Yoga discretion. Students shall be given at least 10 working days’ notice of any increase in Class fees.
8. Students agree and acknowledge that by agreeing to the Minimum Subscription Period, they are being given preferential rates by Kat Waters Yoga and therefore it is fair and reasonable that the Student is liable for any payments referred to above.
9. It is the responsibility of the Student to cancel any direct debit or standing order with his/her bank on termination of his/her agreement. Kat Waters Yoga cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to the failure of a Student to cancel a direct debit or standing order.
10. Students who do not wish to accept a change proposed by Kat Waters Yoga to any Class fees may cancel their fees by giving notice to Kat Waters Yoga. The Student giving notice must continue to pay fees at the rate current immediately prior to any proposed increase until the end of such notice period.
11. If the fees have not been paid in full by debit or credit card the Student unconditionally and irrevocably authorises Kat Waters Yoga to debit any debit or credit card provided by the Member with the class fee (or any outstanding fees) without notice to the Student.
3. SESSION TIMES
1. Details of class times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Session times will be published online at www.katwatersyoga.com
4. PAYMENT TERMS
1. Details of package prices and gift certificate prices are available either at www.katwatersyoga.com or directly from the Studio and will be such prices as determined by the Kat Waters Yoga from time to time.
2. Payments for packages and gift certificates in any amount are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions. Gift cards must be redeemed within 3 months of purchase date.
3. If a package is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions
4. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for all purchases made online are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.
5. BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. If you do not cancel your booking online at least before the class starts, you fail to attend class, the class fee is non refundable or transferable.
6. FITNESS AND HEALTH
1. Students are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. Kat Waters Yoga reserves the right to refuse access to any Student if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
2. Students with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor. If there is any doubt, the Student should consult his doctor. Students must notify the Kat Waters Yoga of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated by continuing classes
3. Students are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions, provided to Students, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
2. It is the Students responsibility to ensure that she/he is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which she/he follows or class which she/he attends. Students accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session.
3. The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Students or for injury to students on the Studio premises or outside the Studio except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
8. PERSONAL BELONGINGS
1. Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at the Students own risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
1. Students are requested to wear an appropriate and comfortable form of dress and nothing revealing.
11. SAFETY & HYGIENE
1. In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the studio. Only water is permitted in the Studio.
2. Notwithstanding paragraph 11.1 above, Students must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucas or similar foot complaints.
3. Students must use the main entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. In the event of a fire, Students are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
4. Smoking is forbidden in the Studio.
1. Students are required to give notice to the Company of any change of home address or email address. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Student within five days of mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to the Company.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
3. The Company may, if a Student so wishes, communicate with the Member by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the Student consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Student also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Student by email.
4. Any marketing, educational or other materials of this nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with the Studio and which are made available to Students at the Studio will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company’s copyright.
Kat Waters Yoga
21 Selsey Avenue
Southsea, PO4 9QL, United Kingdom